Hertfordshire Pest Control Services | Same Day Callout | Hitchin or Hinxworth
Carried Out By Local BPCA Certified Pest Control Experts
Solved my rats infestation, so I am pleased, brilliant staff, efficient and meticulous.
Charlie, February, Woodside, Type of Pest: rats Pouchen End June 2019
Are you searching for fast and an effective rat exterminators
Professional Rat & Rodent Exterminators - Immediate Responses
rats and rat infestations can cause a lot of fear for tenants and residents due to extensive damage they can cause to houses and their frightful nature.
Rats can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage to properties and a block of flats.
But don't worry! Trusted for our affordable rat exterminators and trapping results, our resilient service is highly-rated and leaves tenants in Hitchin, Westwick Row and Norton Green feeling overjoyed and relieved.
Identifying your rat nuisance
Nocturnal animals, rats are more active during the evening - however, spotting a rat can be a lot more tricky than taking notice of the signs they leave.
Tell-tale signs include droppings, marks, gnaw marked items like wires, rat holes, footprints and nests.
Rats tend to hide in out of sight locations in the property or warehouses such as vents to internal areas, drains behind appliances and gaps in the pipe work.
When it comes to searching outside of your property make sure to check cupboards, wardrobes, attics etc.
Rat control for homes and businesses: Remove them today!
If you think you have a rat issue telephone us at once so we can help you control whatever level of rodent infestation you are experiencing.
Rats are dirty rodents that like mice, carry multiple diseases. For our business customers, this is especially vital as your commercial building or offices could be closed due to health and safety concerns.
On top of this, rats and rodents due to their gnawing habits increase the risk of a serious fire breaking out - as they bite through cables as they come across them.
you believe in only specialists.
Our Trustworthy, qualified employees like Jack are equipped and trained. For our BPCA Certified experts, removing rats is fast (emergency) and easy.
Pest Exterminators Hertfordshire uses an efficient treatments including:
- Rodenticide technicians: a long-lasting rat baits
- Rodent odour control (to mask smells associated with mice and rats)
- Rat poison
We work with homeowners and agents, for residential and commercial rats removal as well as offering free site surveys.
How does it work
Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At PEH, our team of specialists follow and carry out a reliable service that delivers a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your home or house in Herts within 24-hours. A member of our friendly team will assess the building for signs of rats. They'll explain the best treatment needed to eliminate the rats and clear your infected property in Hitchin.
- Step 2. Your trustworthy pest professional will remove any current traces of the rats, and begin to treat the invaded area using tried and tested treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your home. We'll search the current situation and clear any dead rats. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Payments can be made by credit or debit card. Please call 01727 613619.
ORDER NOWContact us on 01727 613619 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our dedicated team will visit your house or house within hours. Call 01727 613619 and speak to Mark, he will arrange a site visit and can start work on removing all rats fast.
We also offer commercial contracts to healthcare and gyms for rat exterminators in Hitchin, Little Gaddesden and Little Wymondley. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.We can deal with all:
Bed Bugs | Insect Heat Treatments | Ants | Cockroaches | Fleas | Spiders | Ladybirds | Woodworm | Silverfish | Caterpillars
Bird Control | Pigeons | Seagulls |
Wasps | Moths | Bees | Flies
RODENTS & OTHERS
Mice | Rats | Squirrels | Garden Moles | Foxes