Get rid of rats today
BPCA Certified | St Albans AL1
Ben was amazing, as were the whole team at PEH Ltd. They arrived quickly to deal with our rats infestation, thanks.
Michael, February, Green End, Type of Pest: rats Wilstone Green April 2020
Are you searching for fast and an effective rat control
specialist Rat & Rodent Removal - Available 24/7
rats and rat infestations can cause a lot of frustration for residents and tenants due to extensive damage they can cause to homes and their frightful nature.
Rats can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage to houses and factories.
But don't worry! Trusted for our low cost rat control and deterrent results, our resourceful service is highly-rated and leaves residents in St Albans, Highfield and Haultwick feeling delighted and relieved.
Identifying your rat trouble
Nocturnal animals, rats are more active during the evening - however, spotting a rat can be a lot more tricky than taking notice of the signs they leave.
Tell-tale signs include droppings, marks, gnaw marked items like wires, rat holes, footprints and nests.
Rats tend to hide in out of sight locations in the property or a block of flats such as decking, bins behind appliances and gaps in the pipe work.
When it comes to searching outside of your property make sure to check attics, drawers, under beds etc.
Rat control for properties and businesses: Remove them same-day!
If you think you have a rat issue contact us quickly so we can help you control whatever level of rodent infestation you are experiencing.
Rats are dirty rodents that like mice, carry multiple diseases. For our business customers, this is especially fundamental as your warehouses or schools could be closed due to health and safety concerns.
On top of this, rats and rodents due to their gnawing habits increase the risk of a serious fire breaking out - as they bite through cables as they come across them.
rely on only technicians.
Our Trustworthy, qualified employees like Alan are equipped and trained. For our BPCA Certified specialists, eliminating rats is fast (emergency) and easy.
Pest Exterminators uses an efficient treatments including:
- Rodenticide experts: a reliable rat baits
- Rodent odour control (to mask smells associated with mice and rats)
- Rat poison
We work with homeowners and agents, for residential and commercial rats removal as well as offering free site surveys.
How does it work
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your home or house in Herts within 24-hours. A member of our dependable team will assess the building for signs of rats. They'll explain the best process needed to exterminate the rats and clear your infected property in St Albans.
- Step 2. Your reliable professional contractor will remove any current traces of the rats, and begin to treat the invaded area using recommended and safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your building. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead rats. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
GET A FREE ESTIMATEContact us on 01727 613619 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our experienced team will visit your home or home today. Call 01727 613619 and speak to Mark, he will sort your rats problem out.
COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update : Continuing as normal for all pests including rats.
Remove rats fast | Competitive prices for rat control in St Albans AL1. As recommended by customers need ing pest control contractors in Kelshall.